MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS CENTER OF YUMA's Step-By-Step Approach
“FEEL & LOOK HEALTHIER AGAIN”!
In order to be accepted into our Medical Weight Loss Program you must have a BMI greater than 30, you must have other medical conditions which will improve from weight loss such as hypertension, diabetes, arthritis etc.
OUR STEP BY STEP APPROACH TO GETTING YOUR DREAM WEIGHT!
Before you begin, you will have to complete the following:
- Meet your doctor
- Verify your medical reasons you want to lose weight
- Adjustment of your medication to avoid weight gain
- Medical clearance to enroll in Medical Weight Loss Program
- Enroll in our Medical Weight Loss Program.
Let the fun begin!
Week 1: DISCOVERY PHASE
- - Meet your weight loss team along with doctor.
- - Overview of weight loss program
- - Your body metabolism and fat composition
- - Finding out your BMR
- - Ideal body weight vs your goal weight
- - Time frame to achieve your goal
- - Weight loss tracks options (Fast track vs Medium track)
- - Logging your daily calories intake
- - Logging your daily calories burnt
- - MD will oversee any medical conditions which might be appropriate to address in each visit in addition to weight loss and will check off on weight loss specialist recommendations.
Week 2: DIET REVIEW & DIET ADVICE
- - Review your logged calories
- - Pointing out bad foods
- - MD review of your vitals sign, Medication and lab work to adjust medications as necessary and check off on weight loss specialist recommendations.
Week 3: BOOSTER PHASE
- - Daily calorie recommendation based on individual needs to help lose smooth and safe weight loss.
- - MD will oversee any medical conditions which might be appropriate to address in that visit in addition to weight loss and will check off on weight loss specialist recommendations.
Week 4: EXERCISE & EMS TECHNOLOGY
- - Introduction to exercise which have good cardiovascular effects and easy on your back and joints
- - Food log review to make sure that you are still on track
- - Introduction to EMS abdominal belt
- - MD review of your vitals sign, Medications and lab work to adjust medications as necessary and check off on weight loss specialist recommendations.
Second to Sixth Month:
By this phase into the program most patients have lost and continue to lose weight effortlessly. If there are any plateau phases after the first couple of months then there are other options to consider.
- One option is the introduction of meal replacements, VLCD diets, LCD & Ketogenic diets.
- Some patients might need weight loss medications to boost weight loss, these medications will be prescribed, they are safe and FDA approved and most are covered by insurance plans.
Sixth to Twelfth Month: ACHIEVING YOUR GOAL WEIGHT
- We will help you troubleshoot your refractory weight loss and diet compliance issues.
- We provide psychological and medical support.
- We will continue to be with you on your journey and your MD will review of your vitals signs, medications and lab work to adjust medications as necessary and review/adjust you food logs.
REDEFINING YOUR GOAL WEIGHT
While you are losing weight and achieving your initial weight loss goal, you could redefine your new weight loss goal and we will help you along the way to reach your new goal.
MAINTENANCE PHASE & GRADUATION FROM WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM!
Once you have achieved your desired weight loss goal or have you have reached a BMI of 30 or less you will no longer be needing our help. At this point in your journey you will be able to maintain your weight on your own. As a gratitude for allowing us to be part of your weight loss journey you will be eligible to graduate from our Weight Loss Program. We hold a Weight Loss Program Graduation Ceremony once a month at our Weight Loss Meetings and Medical Seminars. We will be honored to announce your graduation at our meetings and give you a Certificate of Graduation along with your before and after pictures.
If you would like to become part of our Medical Weight Loss Program, please contact us at:
Address:11468 N Frontage Rd, Ste. A
Yuma, AZ 85367